Actress Huma Qureshi started her Cannes journey on a high fashionable note. The gorgeous actress dazzled in white on her first day of one of the most prestigious film festivals that will also witness veterans such as Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and debutants including Kangana Ranaut and Jim Sarbh.
The 'Gangs of Wasseypur' star sported an all-white corset gown designed by Varun Bahl. She made us go head over heels with her first look. Her attire was intricately embroidered. The sheer bodice of her outfit contrasted against the texture on the lower part of the crochet dress. Her meticulously done cape was beautifully draped and added a touch of classiness to the attire.
She was adorned in Suhani Pittie jewellery, which perfectly complemented her look. She wore a bold red lip shade and she carried herself with a lot of panache and aplomb. Huma along with Kangana, is going to be a part of Grey Goose celebration of iconic moments of films at Cannes Film Festival.
Huma absolutely wooed us and we are extremely excited to see her in the next attire. Did she woo you too?
- Manushi Chhillar's Formal Floral Dress Is Giving Us Major OOTD Goals
- OMG! Mouni Roy Looks Boiling Hot In These Two Sexy Dresses
- Kangana Ranaut's Salwar Kameez Is What We Are Dying To Wear Right Away
- On Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Defining Style Moments
- Priyanka Chopra V/s Shama Sikander: Whose Polka-Dotted Outfit Was More Stunning?
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter's Latest Swoon-Worthy Style Is Perfect For Semi-Formal Affairs