Actress Huma Qureshi started her Cannes journey on a high fashionable note. The gorgeous actress dazzled in white on her first day of one of the most prestigious film festivals that will also witness veterans such as Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and debutants including Kangana Ranaut and Jim Sarbh.
The 'Gangs of Wasseypur' star sported an all-white corset gown designed by Varun Bahl. She made us go head over heels with her first look. Her attire was intricately embroidered. The sheer bodice of her outfit contrasted against the texture on the lower part of the crochet dress. Her meticulously done cape was beautifully draped and added a touch of classiness to the attire.
She was adorned in Suhani Pittie jewellery, which perfectly complemented her look. She wore a bold red lip shade and she carried herself with a lot of panache and aplomb. Huma along with Kangana, is going to be a part of Grey Goose celebration of iconic moments of films at Cannes Film Festival.
Huma absolutely wooed us and we are extremely excited to see her in the next attire. Did she woo you too?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!