With her stunning outfits at Cannes 2018, Huma Qureshi is surely making her way into becoming our latest fashionista.
Right from her sublime white Varun Bahl corset gown to her bold Nikhil Thampi metallic pantsuit, Huma's fashion at French Riviera has been so on point.
Her recent outfit was a shimmering golden gown by Manish Malhotra, which she teamed with a white voluminous jacket. Her floor-length organza gown was divinely embellished and had metallic accents. She actually dared to bare!
Huma's middle-parted straight hair gave her a very no-nonsense look and the dramatic make-up marked by deep red lip shade and smoky eyes were spot on. The nature-inspired brooch and her green glittering purse totally grabbed the attention.
Huma is at Cannes, along with Jim Sarbh and Kangana Ranaut to rejoice the Grey Goose event on iconic films.
Well, our golden girl is consistently stepping up her fashion game. We are #muchimpressed, how about you?
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Chitrangda Singh's Light Outfit Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Rock The Minimal Look
- Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Her Jaw-Dropping Fashion Moments Of This Year
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol