TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
With her stunning outfits at Cannes 2018, Huma Qureshi is surely making her way into becoming our latest fashionista.
Right from her sublime white Varun Bahl corset gown to her bold Nikhil Thampi metallic pantsuit, Huma's fashion at French Riviera has been so on point.
Her recent outfit was a shimmering golden gown by Manish Malhotra, which she teamed with a white voluminous jacket. Her floor-length organza gown was divinely embellished and had metallic accents. She actually dared to bare!
Huma's middle-parted straight hair gave her a very no-nonsense look and the dramatic make-up marked by deep red lip shade and smoky eyes were spot on. The nature-inspired brooch and her green glittering purse totally grabbed the attention.
Huma is at Cannes, along with Jim Sarbh and Kangana Ranaut to rejoice the Grey Goose event on iconic films.
Well, our golden girl is consistently stepping up her fashion game. We are #muchimpressed, how about you?