- 6 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 9 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
We are still bathing in the afterglow of Kangana Ranaut's bewitching Sabyasachi's black sari and she absolutely gives no time for us to come out of that dreamy phase.
The beguiling beauty amped up her style quotient today and she looked just unbelievable.
She shifted gears and didn't sport Sabyasachi but the Lebanese fashion designer, Zuhair Murad. She channelled a mix of Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe look. Because of her hair updo, her glamorous style got balanced with elegance. The floral applique work on her backless gown was so intricately done that we couldn't take eyes off her.
She enhanced her look with silver-hued eye make-up that complemented her attire. Kangana went jewellery-free and well, the precious baubles wouldn't have made any difference to her look. Her embellished creation compensated for the jewellery.
We are totally enamored by her statuesque presence and impeccable fashion at Cannes. She makes us feel that she has been gracing Cannes since time immemorial. She came and she conquered the film festival, stylishly!
Do you think Kangana was better in her Zuhair Murad gown than the black Sabyasachi sari? Let us know in the comments section and don't forget to follow Boldsky for more Cannes 2018 updates.