- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 9 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
We are still bathing in the afterglow of Kangana Ranaut's bewitching Sabyasachi's black sari and she absolutely gives no time for us to come out of that dreamy phase.
The beguiling beauty amped up her style quotient today and she looked just unbelievable.
She shifted gears and didn't sport Sabyasachi but the Lebanese fashion designer, Zuhair Murad. She channelled a mix of Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe look. Because of her hair updo, her glamorous style got balanced with elegance. The floral applique work on her backless gown was so intricately done that we couldn't take eyes off her.
She enhanced her look with silver-hued eye make-up that complemented her attire. Kangana went jewellery-free and well, the precious baubles wouldn't have made any difference to her look. Her embellished creation compensated for the jewellery.
We are totally enamored by her statuesque presence and impeccable fashion at Cannes. She makes us feel that she has been gracing Cannes since time immemorial. She came and she conquered the film festival, stylishly!
Do you think Kangana was better in her Zuhair Murad gown than the black Sabyasachi sari? Let us know in the comments section and don't forget to follow Boldsky for more Cannes 2018 updates.