- 11 min ago Bigg Boss 14 Senior Hina Khan’s Dramatic Green Dress Is Perfect To Flaunt At Cocktail Parties
- 41 min ago 9 Ways To Make Him Realise Your Importance In The Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- Sports Zimbabwe's India-born coach Lalchand Rajput skips Pakistan tour after Indian Embassy's request
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Sahil Anand After Recovering From COVID-19, Says ‘It Was A Personal Battle’
- Finance 3 SIPs Worth Considering For Long Term Investment
- Education Sainik School Admission 2021: NTA Starts AISSEE 2021 Registration At aissee.nta.nic.in
- Automobiles New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- News China takes note of Australia joining Malabar naval drills
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
Effortlessly fresh and angelic, yesterday Huma Qureshi wooed us with her pristine white Varun Bahl corset gown. And after that divine look, she donned a very chic and cool outfit.
Huma's latest white-hued attire came with shimmering touches. Her gown radiated a heavenly mix of understated style and glamour. The ensemble of the actress featured a plunging neckline, flowy skirt, and a satiny fabric in the middle, which not only accentuated her outfit but also made the simple attire, a lot blingy.
She contrasted her evening gown with a resort-wear jacket that matched with the colour of the attire. The jacket was draped comfortably and a bit casually on her shoulders.
Huma sported minimal accessories, which was a smart move on her end. Her delicate earrings and a subtle necklace completed her awesome look.
She was dressed to the nines for the 'WildLife' after party. Huma's stylist is surely doing a great job. We loved her dress but what do you think about Huma's attire? Let us know in the comments section.