Arjun Kapoor's cousin Mohit Marwah got hitched yesterday and the star family with some other celebrities from Bollywood hailed at the party. The party saw a stream of tinsel-town divas, donned in white and metallic style statements.
Here, we have compiled the looks of the gorgeous ladies of the party who had white and metallic dress code for the party.
Khushi looked marvelous at the party, as she wore a classy white-beaded Manish Malhotra lehenga choli. The pretty yet sexy lehenga made Khushi look like an ethreal diva. She matched tiny pearl ear-studs and party-perfect makeup for the wedding party.
Kiara Advani did look very pretty for the sangeet ceremony. She repeated her stunning skills for the wedding party by wearing a metallic silver ruffled lehenga by Manish Malhotra. The metallic lehenga had a trail, resembling a gown. She looked amazing!
Karisma also was one of the divas who rocked her amazing white lehenga at the grand wedding in Dubai. She was also wearing Manish Malhotra's label. The classy gold buti embellished full-sleeve lehenga looked extremely pretty on Karisma.
Athiya too was one of the prettiest actresses present at the party. She wore a mesh-based metallic embroidered lehenga choli. She wore it with dangling earrings. She also carried a jhola purse, which totally matched with her attire.
Khushi Kapoor In Another Avatar
For the wedding party, Khushi wore another look, where she looked magically gorgeous in another Manish Malhotra ensemble. The lehenga's blouse was uniquely crafted, which made her look like the diva of the evening. The outfit had embellished glitters that looked very beautiful. Khushi matched the outfit with pearl ear-studs.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days