Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were spotted at Indigo restaurant last night where the duo was seen spending their midweek dinner date.
The couple were twinning in black and both their styles were perfect.
Bipasha was wearing a pair of black separates including a floral embroidered cold shoulder top and a pair of black trousers. To match her all-black look, she carried a black metal-strapped sling bag and wore black shoes. Her top's pink and green floral embroidery and the yellow phone cover were standing out of the all-black look.
Karan had no stand-out factor and carried his casual and baggy pair of black sleeveless shirt and black trousers with a pair of black slippers in a cool way.
- Bipasha Basu’s Red And Silver Attire At LFW 2018 Draws Inspiration From Tagore’s Timeless Drama
- Bipasha Basu's Ethnic Number Is A Harmonious Mix Of Two Contrasting Patterns
- Bipasha Basu's Bohemian Look Is What You Need To Try Out Right Now
- Confused About Yoga Clothes For The Yoga Meet? Take Help From The Bolly Divas
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Bipasha Basu's Top 10 Workout And Diet Tips