Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were spotted at Indigo restaurant last night where the duo was seen spending their midweek dinner date.
The couple were twinning in black and both their styles were perfect.
Bipasha was wearing a pair of black separates including a floral embroidered cold shoulder top and a pair of black trousers. To match her all-black look, she carried a black metal-strapped sling bag and wore black shoes. Her top's pink and green floral embroidery and the yellow phone cover were standing out of the all-black look.
Karan had no stand-out factor and carried his casual and baggy pair of black sleeveless shirt and black trousers with a pair of black slippers in a cool way.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack