- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
TV-turned-mainstream actress Hina Khan, who had continuously been stealing our hearts with her different fashionable looks in each episode of Bigg Boss 14, has finally come out of the house. And she is still inspiring us with her stylish looks. The actress is now on a festive-mode and she is all out there treating her fans with her lovely pictures on Instagram. Recently, Hina shared a few pictures, where she was seen sporting two different ethnic ensembles- one was a tri-coloured suit while the other was dark-pink gharara set. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and find which one looked better.
Hina Khan In A Tri-coloured Suit
On the occasion of Dussehra 2020, Hina Khan was decked up in a beautiful tri-coloured ethnic suit and looked extremely pretty in it. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved round-collar light-purple kurti, which had intricate black embroidered patterns and designer curvy cut at the border. Her kurti also featured green-hued layer with same border cut and design. She teamed her kurti with matching green pants and draped a bright-yellow beautiful dupatta around her bodice. The Bigg Boss senior completed her look with a pair of silver sandals and accessorised her look with silver-toned metallic studs and neckpiece. Hina pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a bun and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and matte nude lip shade.
Hina Khan In A Dark-Pink Gharara Set
Hina Khan sported a lovely dark-pink gharara, which was accentuated by golden leaf patterns, horizontal stripes, and subtle bluish-green accents. She teamed her flared gharara with a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline kurti that featured heavily embroidered bodice with blue tassels. The Hacked actress completed her look with a pretty matching dupatta that had dotted prints and striped patterns. A pair of gold-toned jhumkis upped her look and she let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses. A tiny black bindi, filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, and nude pink lip shade, elevated her look.
So, what do you think about these ethnic outfits of Hina Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan