Actress Bhumi Pednekar walked the ramp at the FDCI India Couture Week 2017 as the celebrity showstopper for designer Reynu Taandon. The designer collaborated with Rajnigandha and presented her latest collection by the name of 'CYAN - Time to Find the Calm in the Chaos' which is inspired by the mysticism of peacock blue hue.
The theme of her collection was the bold undertones of Indian monsoon and the colourful variations to it.
Bhumi walked in her most elegant form wearing a blue and golden lehenga suit which made her look brighter than ever. The attire illuminated her glamour, in coordination with the dainty jewellery she used to match the attire.
- Bhumi Pednekar's Hot Dress Will Leave Your Jaws Dropped
- Bhumi Looks Her Fashionable Best In A Fusion Sari
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Bhumi Pednekar Rocked Her Uber Cool Style While Ayushmann Stunned In Formals
- Bhumi Pednekar Showcased Her Child-like Styling