- 1 hr ago The Girl On The Train: Parineeti Chopra Nails The Intense Look With Her Blue Smudged Eyes
- 2 hrs ago Dating An Asexual Person? These 8 Ways Will Help You In Accepting Your Partner
- 3 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Raises Temperature In An All-Black Leather Attire In The Latest Photoshoot And We’re Stunned!
- 4 hrs ago Meditation For Beginners: 13 Tips To Make Meditation Easier
- Movies Tiger Shroff Says Playing The Bad Guy In War Seemed More Fun Than Being The Hero
- News Vaccine side effects shown as more than what they were, causing anxiety: Guleria
- Sports India vs Australia: Ravi Shastri tells why Team India backs Rishabh Pant
- Technology Here's How To Stop Contact Joined Alerts From Signal And Telegram
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- Finance Sensex Settles With Gains Of 834 Points; RIL, Financials Lead The Rally
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bhumi Pednekar looked awesome in her pantsuit and with this ensemble of hers, we got fresh summer wear. The Durgamati actress wore a nature-inspired number and was styled by Pranita Shetty. Her makeup was done beautifully and the jewellery game was light. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
Her pantsuit came from the latest Chrysalis collection of the label, Limerick by Abirr n' Nanki. Her pantsuit was inspired by the Mughal floral motifs and borders. It was a vibrant number that was multi-hued and consisted of a jacket and pants. The jacket was crafted in luxury crepe and featured a signature knot back. The matching pants were on the flared side. While the jacket is priced at INR 14,700, the pants are worth INR 9,900.
It was an eye-catching outfit, which Bhumi Pednekar paired with pink sandals that went well with her look. She accessorised her look with metallic gold hoops and chic ring, which accentuated her look. The makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade, blue eyeliner, and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted highlighted short tresses completed her look. Bhumi Pednekar looked fabulous. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Bhumi Pednekar's Instagram