- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 March 2021
- 15 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 16 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 17 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- Finance How Can I Optimise My NPS Returns As A Taxpayer?
- News Will give ceasefire with Pak the best shot: General Raju
- Sports India vs England 2021: Hogg wants Ashwin in limited-overs squad
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: Krishna Shroff Shares Unseen Childhood Pictures Of Her 'Bestest Friend Forever'
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For March 2, 2021: Win JBL In-Ear Headphones
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Be it at airport or on the red carpet or on the streets of Mumbai, Nora Fatehi is always snapped making stunning statements in her fashionable sophisticated outfits. From formal to casual to ethnic to western, the diva has mastered the art of nailing any attire like a piece of cake and we should definitely take some fashion notes from her. The recent outfit of the actress, which impressed us, was a very classy number.
For an event, she opted for a pastel-pink dress with an embroidered golden kaftan jacket and looked no less than a royal diva. Her outfit was pretty, regal, and beautiful and the way she pulled it off, she looked stunning as ever and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her ensemble and decode it for some fashion inspiration.
So, Nora Fatehi was decked up in a pastel-pink hued separates, which was accentuated by intricately embroidered golden border. Her separates consisted of a sleeveless crop top that had net-fabric neckline and a high-waist bodycon skirt, that featured a slight front slit. Her outfit was layered with an open-front net-fabric golden kaftan jacket that had lovely blossoming patterns. Her kaftan also had open-back detailing while the long train, added stylish quotient to her look. The Bhuj actress' ensemble was by Sophia Benyahia and she completed her look with golden embellished heels.
Nora accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned pretty earrings that came from the label Wazna. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her face and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eye shadow, mascara, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted curled locks and looked amazing.
We absolutely loved this ensemble of Nora Fatehi and she looked a class apart in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credis: Nora Fatehi's Instagram