- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 6 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- 7 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- News Republic day violence: Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Lakha Sidhana
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Sports Sri Lanka vs India 3rd T20I: Shikhar Dhawan elects to bat, Sandeep Warrier makes international debut
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bhavesh Joshi Superhero actor, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor's fashion sensibility is distinctive and in contrast with the usual trends. His Instagram feed boasts perceptive photoshoots and outfits that many of us would want in our wardrobe. Recently, for the Ray promotions, the actor posted a picture in one of his outfits again, which was about colourful splash and intricate detailing. We have decoded his outfit for some major fashion inspiration.
Speaking about this outfit of his, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's brother Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, revealed a year ago via his Instagram feed, "I'm someone that loves streetwear/Luxury so to discover a brand based out of Lahore was very exciting. The jacket that I'm wearing here was something I knew I had to have, I Honestly haven't seen many streetwear brands in south east Asia source materials the way they do and create unique pieces like this ... the fabric for this insanely beautiful patch work jacket was sourced from the tharparkar region in Sindh .. all hand embroidered."
Well, his jacket was certainly street-style-perfect and we couldn't take eyes off his outfit. It was about multi colours in vibrant tones. The patch-work was meticulously elaborated but the mirror-work and beautiful threadwork also accentuated his attire. He teamed his jacket with a white shirt and that rounded out his look. The jacket is from the label, Rastah, which is about reinterpreting South Asian artisanship and heritage. So, what do you think about Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor's jacket look? Let us know that in the comment section.