- 12 min ago Self-care Tips After Miscarriage: 8 Guidelines To Physical And Emotional Recovery
- 1 hr ago Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- 3 hrs ago Swara Bhasker’s Yellow Outfit Is Perfect For Dull Monsoons
- 4 hrs ago Dangerous: Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover’s Outfits Are As Interesting As The Film’s Trailer
- Movies Ranvir Shorey And Konkona Sen Sharma Officially Divorced; To Share Joint Custody Of 8-Year-Old Son
- News Russia's vaccine not among 9 COVID-19 candidates in advanced test stages: WHO
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: August 14, 2020
- Finance Nifty Pharma Rallies Upto 3%; Lupin Hits 52-Week High On 10% Gains
- Technology LG Q92 Features, Design Tipped Via New Poster; To Offer Dual Camera Setup
- Automobiles Hyundai Launches The All-New Mobility Membership For Its Customers In India: Read More To Find Out
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Jennifer Winget is one of the finest actresses in the TV industry. Her acting skills are so brilliant and sharp that each time we see her playing any role on-screen, we end up getting goosebumps. Apart from acting, the diva has also often blown our mind with her creative and stunning photoshoots in gorgeous outfits. From the past few days, the Beyhadh actress has been treating us with her stunning black & white and colourful pictures on Instagram. In all pictures, she looked phenomenal as ever. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
Jennifer Winget In A Voluminous Gown
Jennifer Winget took our heart away with a halter-neck voluminous Cinderella gown. Her beautiful gown was accentuated by embroidered floral patterns on the bodice and at the border. The Bepannah actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with studs. She let loose her side-parted curly tresses loose and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, eye shadow, slightly highlighted cheekbones, and lip shade.
Jennifer captioned her picture as, ‘Throwback to days when we could wake up and walk out the door, make up and end up looking like this! #quarantining #throwbackthursday #shootdiaries'.
Jennifer Winget In A Shirt And Net Bottoms
Jennifer Winget sported a full-sleeved classic-collar buttoned-down shirt. She paired it with black net-fabric ankle-length designer bottoms. The Dill Mill Gayye actress left her mid-parted shoulder-length tresses loose and wrapped up her look with filled brows, curled lashes, and lip shade.
Jennifer captioned her this picture as, ‘Confidence level: Picture with no filter. Also a picture so true, you can't believe it's you! #quarantining'.
Jennifer Winget In A Pink Pantsuit
Jennifer Winget exuded boss lady vibes in a pink pantsuit. Her formal suit consisted of a full-sleeved long-lapel open-front blazer and high-waist matching pants. She paired her blazer with a lovely yellow top, which featured a bow-tie. The Code M actress went jewellery-free and elevated her look with minimal base marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, pink blush, and matte nudish-pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted short highlighted straight tresses and looked gorgeous.
She wrote, ‘Insert Witty Instagram Caption Here By Post 3, my mind seems to have isolated itself too! #quarantinediaries #inthepinkoflife #makeitpop'.
So, what do you think about these amazing looks of Jennifer Winget? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Jennifer Winget