- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
If there is one television actress who has amazed us with her acting prowess, that's Jennifer Winget. However, apart from her fine acting, Jennifer Winget also has keen fashion sense. Recently, Jennifer took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the photoshoot, which are intense. The photoshoot is for her serial, Beyhadh 2 and the shoot has her slaying in a black outfit. So, let us take a look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for her photoshoot, Jennifer Winget is seen in a sleeveless plunging neckline sequinned bodycon black mini dress, which came from Label D by Dimple Shroff. Styled by Kareen Parwani, she paired her dress with a matching sequinned net cape. Her cape featured feathers at the back, which added a dramatic touch to her attire. The actress ditched accessories and let her feisty look do all the talking.
She upped her look with silver nail lacquer. The actress left her mid-parted streaked messy tresses loose, which enhanced the bold effect.. Her makeup game was also strong. She sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. With minimal base marked by kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark eye shadow, and pink lip shade, she spruced up her look.
After looking at this look of Jennifer Winget's, we are extremely eager to see her once again, playing the role of Maya in the second season of Beyhadh. Jennifer absolutely stunned us with her black dress.'
What do you have to say about her mini dress and her intense look? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic credits: Jennifer Winget