- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- Sports MS Dhoni phenom: Why Chennai Super Kings, Brands can't let go Dhoni, experts say
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If there is one television actress who has amazed us with her acting prowess, that's Jennifer Winget. However, apart from her fine acting, Jennifer Winget also has keen fashion sense. Recently, Jennifer took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the photoshoot, which are intense. The photoshoot is for her serial, Beyhadh 2 and the shoot has her slaying in a black outfit. So, let us take a look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for her photoshoot, Jennifer Winget is seen in a sleeveless plunging neckline sequinned bodycon black mini dress, which came from Label D by Dimple Shroff. Styled by Kareen Parwani, she paired her dress with a matching sequinned net cape. Her cape featured feathers at the back, which added a dramatic touch to her attire. The actress ditched accessories and let her feisty look do all the talking.
She upped her look with silver nail lacquer. The actress left her mid-parted streaked messy tresses loose, which enhanced the bold effect.. Her makeup game was also strong. She sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. With minimal base marked by kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark eye shadow, and pink lip shade, she spruced up her look.
After looking at this look of Jennifer Winget's, we are extremely eager to see her once again, playing the role of Maya in the second season of Beyhadh. Jennifer absolutely stunned us with her black dress.'
What do you have to say about her mini dress and her intense look? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic credits: Jennifer Winget