- 22 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 1 hr ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 3 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- 15 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- Movies Hina Khan Chooses Mental Health Over Physical Appearance; Find Out Why
- News Hours after meeting with son, NCB raids Shahrukh Khan’s residence
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: With eye on Super 12s stage, Ireland and Nambia clash in must-win game
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Finance Top Education Stocks In India To Consider 2021
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Mouni Roy was a vision to behold in her black saree. The Gold actress has been waiting for her upcoming movie, Baithe Baithe to release soon and she posted a couple of her black-hued saree pictures, which had our attention. Apart from her saree, it was her makeup game too that was strong as well. So, if you are looking forward to wearing a black saree and thinking of what makeup can go well with the hue, we have you sorted.
Styled by Anuradha Khurana, her saree was beautifully draped and came from Kalki Fashion. It was an embellished saree with glittering tones and casually pinned palla. Her saree was also impeccably pleated and she teamed her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse that absolutely complemented her black shimmering saree. Well, her saree made for a perfect party and wedding occasions wear. Her look seemed jewellery-free and we honestly felt that jewellery was not really necessary with this look of hers.
However, her makeup game totally won us. Mouni's look was kept minimal and muted. The light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. So, this is the kind of makeup you need in order to slay it in the black saree look. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Mouni Roy looked pretty as ever. So, how did you find Mouni Roy's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Mamik