- 40 min ago Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 September 2020
- 11 hrs ago ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- 12 hrs ago ICW 2020: Falguni And Shane Peacock’s Outfits Are Exquisite But The Movie Has A Few Loopholes
- Movies Shweta Tiwari Confirms Being COVID-19 Positive; Ishq Mein Marjawan 2's Rrahul Also Tests Positive
- News Farm bills: Congress to begin two-month nationwide mass movement today
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Sports IPL 2020: Rohit Sharma is now fourth in the 'hit' list!
- Finance This Pharma Stock Has Promising Outlook And An Upgrade From Sharekhan
- Technology Vivo Watch Announced With Blood Oxygen Sensor, Up To 18-Day Battery Life And More
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Our Bollywood divas are always there for us whenever we need fashion inspiration. From ethnic to western, their fashion wardrobe is full of gorgeous outfits. They have not just given us wedding and festival goals with their designer lehengas and gowns but have also made our heads turn whenever they step out in their casual outfits. Be it airport, casual gatherings or any other public appearances, the divas have never failed to stun in their casuals or better we say, not-so-casual outfits.
Recently, Badhaai Ho actress Sanya Malhotra stepped out to launch a fitness Studio in Mumbai flaunting a pretty black mini dress. The dress looked neither casual nor a party number. You can sport it in college or in any casual gatherings. But first, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the launch event, Sanya Malhotra opted for a cut-sleeved sweetheart-neckline black mini dress. Her body-hugging dress was accentuated by white-hued outlines. She completed her look with a pair of white sport shoes, that went well with her look. The Dangal actress accessorised her look with silver-toned studs, ring, and a wrist watch. She also carried a black and white striped sling bag that featured printed yellow strap.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Sanya let loose her side-parted heavy curls and looked beautiful.
What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.