- 14 min ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna Makes Us Feel Fresh And Lively With Her ‘Feel’ Printed Top; Pictures And It’s Price Inside!
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma And Kalki Koechlin Give Us Cool Outfit Goals And Convince Us To Use Black And White Filter More
- 3 hrs ago Gigi Hadid Teases Fans With Her Summer-Perfect Tangerine-Yellow Eye Makeup; Copy It Now!
- Technology Sony India Announces Special Price Offers On Audio Products For World Music Day
- News Mumbai: TV actresses of 'Crime Patrol' and 'Savdhaan India' arrested in robbery case
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Shares Birthday Wish For Her Thalaivi Director AL Vijay, Calls Him Her 'Most Favourite'
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Extends Losses; Canara Bank Falls Over 6.5%
- Sports IPL return will be "hard to justify" for players who have withdrawn from international tours: Finch
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Know History, Significance And All About This Special Day
B-Town has always been on demand when it comes to style, be it a normal airport look or an award ceremony attire. The celebrities go more grand with their style books when it comes to their wedding attires.
Here, we are listing the celebrities who were styled in a royal ensemble for their wedding reception ceremony. This is one time when these celebrities were seen in their best style books. Let us have a look at their wedding reception look books.
Soha Ali Khan
The Pataudi princess, Soha Ali Khan, looked too vibrant on her reception day. She was wearing a gorgeous pink and cream lehenga by Sanjay Garg with matching jewellery. She was wearing mehendi on her arms and feet. She completed her reception look with a simple hairstyle and dainty makeup.
Dia is another style icon of the tinsel town who is also popular for her ethereal beauty. The ever-beautiful Dia looked prettier on her reception day. She was wearing an elegant outfit from Shantanu and Nikhil Couture with diamond and gemstone jewellery. The cream and bronze outfit with the jewellery made her look even more sophisticated.
Just like Soha being the Pataudi princess got decked up in the most elegant attire for her wedding reception, her sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor also dressed royally on her wedding reception day, being the Pataudi begum. Both her Delhi and Mumbai reception attires were equally gorgeous. One in red and another in pink, both the attires of Manish Malhotra creation made her look ethereal.
Genelia D'Souza Deshmukh
Genelia and Ritaish's wedding was one most adorable weddings in B-Town. Genelia looked very pretty, in fact, prettier on her wedding reception evening. She was wearing a dark peach lehenga choli from Falguni and Shane Peacock's couture. The attire had beautiful golden embroidery and the special-day outfit was matched with matching jewellery.
Esha Deol, married to Bharat Takhtani, looked extremely gorgeous and fairy-like on her wedding reception night. She was wearing a powder pink lehenga with appropriate diamond and emerald jewellery. The entire style book was quite vibrant and the crystal-embossed lehenga took our attention away.
Aamna's look on her wedding reception night was one of the most gorgeous ones. She was wearing a bright blue velvet lehenga choli, which she paired with a pink dupatta. The lehenga had beautifully handcrafted bronze embroidery and she teamed kundan and gold jewellery along with the reception night outfit.
Asin's look on her wedding reception was one of our favourite looks. It is not just because of the amazing embroidery done on the pastel-shaded lehenga or the dainty jewellery, we love it more because of the simplicity in her look on one of the most important days of her life. The attire and the jewellery combined into one of the simplest yet one of the classiest style books.