- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2021
- 16 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 20 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 22 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance Nazara Technologies- First Mobile Gaming Company Files For IPO Launch
- News COVID-19 vaccine: Women health workers in Uttar Pradesh take lead in coronavirus vaccination
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 4: Siraj grabs a couple as tourists get hosts' top-four before lunch
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 18: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Krack Day 8 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Refuses To Slow Down
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Sara Ali Khan has got a very charming and cheerful personality and so wherever she goes, she never fails to spread happy and positive vibes. Like her personality, her sartorial choices too have been very bright and lovely. Time and again, she has proved her love for colours with her colourful style file. Recently too, Sara was seen making stunning statement in her colourful attire and nailing colour blocking fashion trend. The actress was snapped at the Filmcity in Mumbai, posing for paparazzi in a neon pink, blue, and yellow outfit. She looked extremely pretty and her outfit caught all our attention. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sara Ali Khan was seen decked up in a round-collar neon light-blue plain crop top. She layered her top with a quarter-sleeved notch-lapel baby-pink short blazer, which featured side pockets. The Atrangi Re actress teamed her top and blazer with a high-waist neon-yellow mini skirt. It was a peplum skirt that featured ruffle-detailed border. She completed her colourful look with three-strapped neon-yellow heels. Sara accessorised her look with a pair of tiny studs and ring and upped her look with neon-blue nail paint.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Coolie No.1 actress let loose her mid-parted long highlighted and curly tresses.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Sara Ali Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.