- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 13 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Sara Ali Khan has got a very charming and cheerful personality and so wherever she goes, she never fails to spread happy and positive vibes. Like her personality, her sartorial choices too have been very bright and lovely. Time and again, she has proved her love for colours with her colourful style file. Recently too, Sara was seen making stunning statement in her colourful attire and nailing colour blocking fashion trend. The actress was snapped at the Filmcity in Mumbai, posing for paparazzi in a neon pink, blue, and yellow outfit. She looked extremely pretty and her outfit caught all our attention. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sara Ali Khan was seen decked up in a round-collar neon light-blue plain crop top. She layered her top with a quarter-sleeved notch-lapel baby-pink short blazer, which featured side pockets. The Atrangi Re actress teamed her top and blazer with a high-waist neon-yellow mini skirt. It was a peplum skirt that featured ruffle-detailed border. She completed her colourful look with three-strapped neon-yellow heels. Sara accessorised her look with a pair of tiny studs and ring and upped her look with neon-blue nail paint.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Coolie No.1 actress let loose her mid-parted long highlighted and curly tresses.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Sara Ali Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.