TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
It was hard to figure out, which one was the wax statue and which one was the real Anushka Sharma. Yes, after Kajol, Anushka too unveiled her wax statue at Madame Tussauds in Singapore. The actress was speechless and so are we. It took us time to find out, who the real Anushka Sharma was, or are we right?
Her wax statue was also the first ever interactive wax statue at the museum. Her wax figure holds a phone inviting the fans to take a selfie with her. Now, that was an interesting update and for a moment we thought that Anushka herself was taking a selfie. But Anushka was all smiles and wore a one-shouldered top and paired it with matching flared pants. Her attire was notched up by white strips and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals.
Anushka accessorised her look with diamond studs and the makeup was beautifully done with a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The makers of the statue almost brought alive the wax figure with a silver embellished one-shouldered gown with feathery details and spruced up the look with a diamond choker and studs. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and slightly winged eyeliner, and the middle-parted ponytail completed the look of the wax statue.
Well, we can't stop wowing!