It was hard to figure out, which one was the wax statue and which one was the real Anushka Sharma. Yes, after Kajol, Anushka too unveiled her wax statue at Madame Tussauds in Singapore. The actress was speechless and so are we. It took us time to find out, who the real Anushka Sharma was, or are we right?
Her wax statue was also the first ever interactive wax statue at the museum. Her wax figure holds a phone inviting the fans to take a selfie with her. Now, that was an interesting update and for a moment we thought that Anushka herself was taking a selfie. But Anushka was all smiles and wore a one-shouldered top and paired it with matching flared pants. Her attire was notched up by white strips and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals.
Anushka accessorised her look with diamond studs and the makeup was beautifully done with a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The makers of the statue almost brought alive the wax figure with a silver embellished one-shouldered gown with feathery details and spruced up the look with a diamond choker and studs. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and slightly winged eyeliner, and the middle-parted ponytail completed the look of the wax statue.
Well, we can't stop wowing!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!