- 47 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 50 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
It was hard to figure out, which one was the wax statue and which one was the real Anushka Sharma. Yes, after Kajol, Anushka too unveiled her wax statue at Madame Tussauds in Singapore. The actress was speechless and so are we. It took us time to find out, who the real Anushka Sharma was, or are we right?
Her wax statue was also the first ever interactive wax statue at the museum. Her wax figure holds a phone inviting the fans to take a selfie with her. Now, that was an interesting update and for a moment we thought that Anushka herself was taking a selfie. But Anushka was all smiles and wore a one-shouldered top and paired it with matching flared pants. Her attire was notched up by white strips and she teamed her outfit with black-hued sandals.
Anushka accessorised her look with diamond studs and the makeup was beautifully done with a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The makers of the statue almost brought alive the wax figure with a silver embellished one-shouldered gown with feathery details and spruced up the look with a diamond choker and studs. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and slightly winged eyeliner, and the middle-parted ponytail completed the look of the wax statue.
Well, we can't stop wowing!