TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Anushka Sharma's airport outfits are always eye-catching and distinctive. She sports the most kickass outfits and pulls them off also with a lot of aplomb. So, the latest outfit of hers was something that we could easily too. Yes, she has indeed given us a brand new outfit goal.
So, Anushka wore an all-black attire, which consisted of a black-hued crop top and paired it with matching distressed jeans. Now that was a sassy pairing and cool enough but Anushka notched up her look with this particular addition. The 'Sui Dhaaga' actress wore a minion yellow-hued jacket that was full-sleeved and accentuated by metallic buttons and graphic prints.
Well, we must say, if carried well, black and yellow is one of the most stunning combinations. She teamed her ensemble with black and white-hued sports shoes. She carried a bag with her and accessorised her look with delicate studs. Her makeup was light and marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. She completed her look with a slightly messy hairdo.
We should definitely take airport outfit ideas from Anushka Sharma. Don't you all think so too? Tell us that in the comment section.