- 50 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Akshay Kumar Does Not Want The ‘Action Hero’ Tag, Is Comfortable Acting In All Genres
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan celebrate their 26th year of togetherness today and first of all we wish them, a very happy anniversary from our part.
The duo has always been one of the most perfect couples of B-Town and as we know about SRK's sincerity towards his work, there is no need to mention how dedicated and sincere a family person he is.
We are here to not just talk about their togetherness as a whole but their growth as a perfectly stylish couple.
The couple not just gives us relationship goals but totally sets a benchmark of style. Whenever both of them have been seen together, they have always complemented each other in style. Let us see their style journey from then till now.
A Major Throwback
This was one of the first photo shoots of the couple and as we can see, both of them just knew what was in trend then. We are being a little biased with Gauri here as she looked extra stunning in the floral embroidered crop top she wore and it says how fashion conscious she was also back then. SRK too did not disappoint us with his cool look in that burgandy shirt.
For A Not-So-Old Photoshoot
This look of the couple is one of our favourites. Look how the amazing blue coloured bodycon dress of Gauri matched such flawlessly with Shah Rukh's white tee and sleeveless black jacket. The duo looks picture perfect in this frame and the easily complemented style books make it better.
Shah Rukh and Gauri got featured as the cover story couple for one of their early marriage anniversaries. The couple looks stunning together for the magazine cover shoot. Both of them wore see-through apparels. SRK was wearing a black embroidered mesh shirt while Gauri wore a white mesh embroidered dress. The black and white combo was a killer one.
Twinning In White
As the white tee and denim jeans are already the best attire pair-up, Shah Rukh and Gauri had also taught us to carry it together as a couple. Both wore white shirts and blue jeans, Shah Rukh wearing black boots while Gauri wore beige heels.
For Couple Interviews
We have seen the couple together for various interviews and they have always kept their style books perfect. From Simi Garewal's show to Koffee With Karan, they have always been one of the cutest couples to come together on-screen. In this interview too, they wore amazing style books. Gauri wore this violet dress while SRK was a dapper in a striped suit.
Gauri Khan has always attended Award shows where Shah Rukh was nominated. In Award shows like Zee Cine Awards too, SRK not just went for nominations but also for being the emcee. For this year at Zee Cine Awards, SRK and Gauri wore stunning and stylish attires, totally complementing each other.
Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan featured for D'Decor's commercial and ad prints, looking adorable together. This is one of the looks they carried and apart from the interior designs they were talking about, their style books are also perfect. Both of them resembled a classy couple in black.