TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
The 'Manikarnika' star, Ankita Lokhande was spotted on the day one of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. She wore a breezy number that was accentuated by relaxed vibes and subtle accents. She also colour-blocked her ensemble and totally exuded boho vibes. Let's decode her outfit and look.
She wore a kaftan-style white-hued top that was voluminous but featured a cinched waist. The white top was enhanced by soft golden-hued intricate accents on the neckline area. She paired her white top with a black skirt that was unapologetically flared and notched up by sheer accents towards the hemline. Her ensemble gave us free-spirited vibes and resort-wear feel.
Ankita teamed her skirt and top with black-hued pointed heels, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with chic rings and the makeup was dewy-toned. She spruced up her look with a glossy pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and impeccable ponytail. We thought Ankita looked gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.