- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News COVID-19 vaccine: 31,700 health workers to be inoculated today, says UP Minister
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
The 'Manikarnika' star, Ankita Lokhande was spotted on the day one of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. She wore a breezy number that was accentuated by relaxed vibes and subtle accents. She also colour-blocked her ensemble and totally exuded boho vibes. Let's decode her outfit and look.
She wore a kaftan-style white-hued top that was voluminous but featured a cinched waist. The white top was enhanced by soft golden-hued intricate accents on the neckline area. She paired her white top with a black skirt that was unapologetically flared and notched up by sheer accents towards the hemline. Her ensemble gave us free-spirited vibes and resort-wear feel.
Ankita teamed her skirt and top with black-hued pointed heels, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with chic rings and the makeup was dewy-toned. She spruced up her look with a glossy pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and impeccable ponytail. We thought Ankita looked gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.