Blenders Pride Fashion Tour is an annual affair that takes place in India, travelling through major cities of the country along with the collection of ace designers.
This year, the BPFT was a 3-month-long affair which started in October and ended yesterday. The 5-cities fashion tour took place and we are sad that it is over.
The style-filled and glamorous fashion tour ended last night, the last city being Bangalore. Let us take an overview of the entire BPFT 2017.
The tour began in Hyderabad and the fashion event took place on the 28th of October. Designer Shantanu & Nikhil and Falguni & Shane Peacock presented their collections. Actress Jacqueline Fernandez was the celebrity showstopper of the event who stunned in her silver attire.
After Hyderabad, it was Gurgaon's turn to experience the ceremony of style and glamour. Designer Manish Arora presented his collection, where actress Shraddha Kapoor walked as the showstopper. The collection was amazing and we loved Shraddha's ramp style book.
After BPFT's tour around two cities, it was the time for the first metro city in the chain. BPFT Kolkata was equally stunning as the rest and designer Nikhil Thampi presented his collection and actor Sidharth Malhotra was the showstopper, wearing a classy suit from the designer's ensemble.
Designer Shantanu and Nikhil also presented their collection again at the Kolkata BPFT 2017.
The second and the last metropolitan city in the chain was Mumbai and at the event, we saw some amazing presentation of shimmery and sequin ensembles from the couture of designer Tarun Tahiliani. Actress Sonam Kapoor walked in a shimmery outfit, looking gorgeous as ever.
Finally, the tour ended in Bengaluru last night, when actress Sonakshi Sinha walked as the showstopper for ace designer pair Gauri & Nainika. She was sizzling the show with her black gown. Designers Abraham & Thakore also presented their collection on the same platform.
- Sonam And Rhea Are Killing It In The Latest Retro Collection Of Rheson
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Carried Few Ethereal Looks For A Bridal Magazine's Latest Issue
- Sonam Kapoor Turned 'Way-Too-Simple' And 'Yet-So-Classy' For PadMan
- Simple Yet Fantastic; Sonam Kapoor's Nerdy Look Decoded From PadMan
- Sonam Kapoor Stuns Us With Dual Pink Avatars
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Sonam Kapoor Turned Hotter In Black For Vogue India's Latest Edition
- Veere Di Wedding First Poster Is Out! Bebo, Sonam And Others Carry Looks You Cannot Miss
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment
- Shraddha Kapoor Showed Us Some Casual Style Goals, Again