As we did not yet finish drooling over Alia Bhatt's Filmfare Awards looks, this actress has flown to Jodhpur to celebrate her best friend, Krip Mehta's wedding.
The bride obviously did look gorgeous and Alia did look less pretty in the different 'pre-shaadi' avatars she carried till now.
Her other bestie, Akansha Ranjan also looked quite pretty with Alia and Kripa.
Alia is surely giving style goals for your bestie's wedding and we are enthralled.
For The Bachellorate Party
Before the wedding, Alia was wearing a very pretty floral gown, as she shared a picture with the bride. The frame is adorbale and so is the individual look of each of the stunning ladies. Along with the gown, Alia went in for simple makeup and a pinned-back hairdo.
From The Mehendi Ceremony
The bright yellow full-sleeve salwar, which Alia wore for the mehendi ceremony, was too vibrant and as the actress carrid it with all her sass, it made her look even more beautiful. She matched a pair of dangling earrings and a tiny black bindi to support the glowing look.
For The Sangeet
Yesterday was the sangeet night and Alia chose to wear a dark beige lehenga choli to be the prettiest bridesmaid ever. The lehenga had a shimmery body with crystal embellishments all over its body. Alia wore a traditional tiara with the outfit,
The Pretty Bride
Kripa - the bride also killed it with all her amazing style books, as she gradually got decked up for the D-day. Each of her avatars is too gorgeous. From embroidered blouses to the beautiful jewellery, her looks are fantastic.
Akansha Be Another Pretty Bridesmaid
Along with Krip or Alia, Akansha also styled perfectly for each of her look books. Be it the mehendi or sangeet, her style books were too good. She mainly wore pastel shades and rocked each of the looks to its fullest.
Stylish BFF Goals
Alia posed with the bride and other ladies from the party, all flaunting their amazing style books. In bright hues and vibrant outfits, they all stunned us.
The Bridesmaid Pride
Alia was seen speaking on a mic in a picture shared by the wedding photographer. She looked prettier from the close-up and in the light party makeup, she was still slaying it.
Alia was seen flaunting her rounded shades with the yellow lehenga she wore for Kripa's mehendi ceremony. The way she carried the 'swagger' look, we are not surprised after knowing the typical sassy Alia.
The Dance Video
We saw a dance video of Alia and her friends from the Sangeet ceremony, where the actress was seen dancing like crazy, twirling her classy lehenga and living every moment from the party.
Alia Bhatt with bestie, Anushka Ranjan Kapoor
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion
- Alia Bhatt V/S Tracee Ellis Ross: Whose Red-Hot Look Was More Ravishing?
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear