Alia Bhatt was featured in the Elle magazine's latest issue. Elle India has released its 21st anniversary issue this month and the cover girl, our stunning Alia Bhatt, looked more than gorgeous in it.
In the digital cover page of the magazine, Alia is wearing a twisted and ruffled metallic crop top by Amit Aggarwal along with velvet high-waist trousers by Rahul Vijay. She matched it with metallic shoes and dangling earrings.
The Chinese fringed haircut suited the look pretty well and Alia carried the entire style book with all of her sass.
The magazine shared this look of Alia's on social media, which Alia also shared and each time we are having our eyes on this cute-bubbly-girl-turned-into-a-congenial-beauty, it is leaving us speechless.
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy