TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Alia Bhatt was featured in the Elle magazine's latest issue. Elle India has released its 21st anniversary issue this month and the cover girl, our stunning Alia Bhatt, looked more than gorgeous in it.
In the digital cover page of the magazine, Alia is wearing a twisted and ruffled metallic crop top by Amit Aggarwal along with velvet high-waist trousers by Rahul Vijay. She matched it with metallic shoes and dangling earrings.
The Chinese fringed haircut suited the look pretty well and Alia carried the entire style book with all of her sass.
The magazine shared this look of Alia's on social media, which Alia also shared and each time we are having our eyes on this cute-bubbly-girl-turned-into-a-congenial-beauty, it is leaving us speechless.