Alia Bhatt was featured in the Elle magazine's latest issue. Elle India has released its 21st anniversary issue this month and the cover girl, our stunning Alia Bhatt, looked more than gorgeous in it.
In the digital cover page of the magazine, Alia is wearing a twisted and ruffled metallic crop top by Amit Aggarwal along with velvet high-waist trousers by Rahul Vijay. She matched it with metallic shoes and dangling earrings.
The Chinese fringed haircut suited the look pretty well and Alia carried the entire style book with all of her sass.
The magazine shared this look of Alia's on social media, which Alia also shared and each time we are having our eyes on this cute-bubbly-girl-turned-into-a-congenial-beauty, it is leaving us speechless.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies