- 14 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- 14 hrs ago Daughter’s Day 2020: Here’s What You Can Do For Your Princess
- 14 hrs ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 15 hrs ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- Technology Asus ExpertBook P2451F Review: Business Minded Laptop
- Sports Inter 4-3 Fiorentina: Lukaku and D'Ambrosio steal Ribery's thunder in San Siro thriller
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up Again For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Alia Bhatt is the covergirl for Harper's Bazaar Bride September 2015 issue. Donning the chic retro bridal look with sleek waves, Alia looked gorgeous on the cover.
On the cover from the magazine's 'A Girl In Love' issue is Alia Bhatt wearing a maroon-red sequinned Monisha Jaising gown which features a plunging neckline.
Inside the pages, the 'Shandaar' actress is seen showing her various looks. In one of the pics, Alia Bhatt is seen wearing a dual-toned Oscar de la Renta strapless ballgown which was accessorised with a Dior clutch.We love the desi touch on this look with 'alta' applied on her hands.
Donning some more bridal look, Alia is seen wearing a sheer black Gucci dress with a Roberto Cavalli clutch, and Salvatore Ferragamo black heels. Styled by Amit Rai, she completed the bridal look with Anmol jewellery.
Adding some oomph, Alia wore a beautifully printed Burberry trench coat with Gucci tie-up black heels. She completed the look with a pearl and diamond choker necklace by Anmol Jewellers and a Louis Vuitton clutch.
Alia looks elegant in this Jenny Packham center-slit sequinned gown. The sophisticated bride rounded her look with BVLGARI chain clutch, Christian Louboutin printed pumps and jewellery by Nirav Modi.
Giving some major fashion tips for the bride-to-be, Alia with her red alta painted fingers is seen ready fro the evening party wearing a Tom Ford sheer top with black pants. Smokey eye makeup and a Ferragamo clutch looked perfect on the star. Wedding are incomplete without jewellery so she accessorised the look with Pradip Kothari at Gemfields necklace and earrings.