- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 5 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Alia Bhatt is the covergirl for Harper's Bazaar Bride September 2015 issue. Donning the chic retro bridal look with sleek waves, Alia looked gorgeous on the cover.
On the cover from the magazine's 'A Girl In Love' issue is Alia Bhatt wearing a maroon-red sequinned Monisha Jaising gown which features a plunging neckline.
Inside the pages, the 'Shandaar' actress is seen showing her various looks. In one of the pics, Alia Bhatt is seen wearing a dual-toned Oscar de la Renta strapless ballgown which was accessorised with a Dior clutch.We love the desi touch on this look with 'alta' applied on her hands.
Donning some more bridal look, Alia is seen wearing a sheer black Gucci dress with a Roberto Cavalli clutch, and Salvatore Ferragamo black heels. Styled by Amit Rai, she completed the bridal look with Anmol jewellery.
Adding some oomph, Alia wore a beautifully printed Burberry trench coat with Gucci tie-up black heels. She completed the look with a pearl and diamond choker necklace by Anmol Jewellers and a Louis Vuitton clutch.
Alia looks elegant in this Jenny Packham center-slit sequinned gown. The sophisticated bride rounded her look with BVLGARI chain clutch, Christian Louboutin printed pumps and jewellery by Nirav Modi.
Giving some major fashion tips for the bride-to-be, Alia with her red alta painted fingers is seen ready fro the evening party wearing a Tom Ford sheer top with black pants. Smokey eye makeup and a Ferragamo clutch looked perfect on the star. Wedding are incomplete without jewellery so she accessorised the look with Pradip Kothari at Gemfields necklace and earrings.