- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Movies Salman Khan On Bigg Boss 13: ‘Part Of Mine Wants To Cut That Part And Throw It Out’
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Alia Bhatt has perfected the art of slaying it in traditional outfits. The actress has time and again dazzled us with her ethnic wears. Her traditional fashion game is versatile and we love the fact that she plays with myriad hues. This time, the colour of her attire was ruby red and the outfit was by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi.
Alia wore this ensemble for Kolkata International Film Festival, which she attended with her father Mahesh Bhatt and mother, Soni Razdan. Coming to her attire, it consisted of a ruby silk mashru kurta and velvet gharara. Her kurta was embroidered with tilla work and also featured delicate floral accents that spruced up her kurta. She teamed her outfit with a hand embroidered organza dupatta that was lightweight and complemented her attire.
She paired her ensemble with temple-inspired gold chandelier earrings that came from Curio Cottage. Her makeup was fresh and dewy. It was accentuated by a deep red lip shade and subtle kohl. Her sleek ponytail completed her ethnic look of the day.
Alia looked like a dream come true in her Sabyasachi outfit. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.