- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Alia Bhatt has perfected the art of slaying it in traditional outfits. The actress has time and again dazzled us with her ethnic wears. Her traditional fashion game is versatile and we love the fact that she plays with myriad hues. This time, the colour of her attire was ruby red and the outfit was by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi.
Alia wore this ensemble for Kolkata International Film Festival, which she attended with her father Mahesh Bhatt and mother, Soni Razdan. Coming to her attire, it consisted of a ruby silk mashru kurta and velvet gharara. Her kurta was embroidered with tilla work and also featured delicate floral accents that spruced up her kurta. She teamed her outfit with a hand embroidered organza dupatta that was lightweight and complemented her attire.
She paired her ensemble with temple-inspired gold chandelier earrings that came from Curio Cottage. Her makeup was fresh and dewy. It was accentuated by a deep red lip shade and subtle kohl. Her sleek ponytail completed her ethnic look of the day.
Alia looked like a dream come true in her Sabyasachi outfit. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.