TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Alia Bhatt has perfected the art of slaying it in traditional outfits. The actress has time and again dazzled us with her ethnic wears. Her traditional fashion game is versatile and we love the fact that she plays with myriad hues. This time, the colour of her attire was ruby red and the outfit was by none other than the ace designer, Sabyasachi.
Alia wore this ensemble for Kolkata International Film Festival, which she attended with her father Mahesh Bhatt and mother, Soni Razdan. Coming to her attire, it consisted of a ruby silk mashru kurta and velvet gharara. Her kurta was embroidered with tilla work and also featured delicate floral accents that spruced up her kurta. She teamed her outfit with a hand embroidered organza dupatta that was lightweight and complemented her attire.
She paired her ensemble with temple-inspired gold chandelier earrings that came from Curio Cottage. Her makeup was fresh and dewy. It was accentuated by a deep red lip shade and subtle kohl. Her sleek ponytail completed her ethnic look of the day.
Alia looked like a dream come true in her Sabyasachi outfit. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.