- News NCP says turncoats will be taken back into party, puts a condition
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho To Hit Screens In China Soon?
- Sports Steve Smith apologises to Australia team-mates over Sheffield Shield fine
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Saurabh Shukla's play - Barff at Jamshed Bhabha Theatre in NCPA, Mumbai, witnessed a host of Bollywood actors and amongst them was one of our budding starlets Akshara Haasan.
Akshara Haasan, who is just one film old, has been in the fashion scene for her unique sense of style, and this event was one of those occurrences where the actress channeled her inner laid back girl-next-door look.
Sporting a plain grey knit T-shirt with this summer's biggest casual trend of distressed denims, she looked comfortable in her skin and her clothes. To finish up the look, she went with a pair of grey sneakers.
The best aspect of the look were the accessories though, the tan leather cross satchel and those funky graphic-print headphones. Miss Haasan shows us how to do comfort dressing and still look kempt and crisp.