- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Bags 3C Certification: 55W Fast Charging Tipped
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of those actresses in Bollywood, who can looking amazing effortlessly. She is naturally beautiful and highly stylish. Be it casuals or designer outfits, the actress always slays it in style. However, it is her sari look that always catches our attention.
As the festive season is near, recently Aishwarya Rai took to her Instagram handle, greeting her fans by sharing a picture in a beautiful red and golden sari. So, let's take a close look at her stunning sari, which is perfect for this Diwali.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by AishwaryaRaiBachchan(@aishwaryaraibachchan_arb) on
So, Aishwarya Rai Bachchanlooked extremely beautiful in a bright red sari. Her stunning sari was accentuated by intricately designed golden embellishments. She draped her sari in a nivi style and looked elegant. The Hum Dil De Chuke Sanamactress teamed her sari with an embellished cut-sleeved golden blouse. She ditched the neckpiece and instead accessorised her look with golden-toned earrings and ring. The silver-toned wrist watch upped her look and she looked classy. Aishwarya Raileft her side-parted streaked highlighted black wavy tresses loose.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade.
The Ae Dil Hai Mushkilactress looked pretty in her red sari and gave us formal festive wear goals.
What do you think about her red and golden sari? Do let us know in the comment section.