- 6 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 6 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 7 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 8 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Aditi Rao Hydari and Nushrat Bharucha looked gorgeous and totally slayed it in style recently. They were spotted in casual outfits and they gave us mid-week fashion goals. Their outfits seemed perfect for cafe outing with BFFs. Let's decode their latest outfits and looks.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari wowed us with this smart half-sleeved long top and she paired this top with denim shorts. Her ensemble was notched up by a quote, which read, 'You Won This World'. The actress paired her ensemble with black boots, which spruced up her avatar. Aditi carried a black and maroon side bag with her. The make-up was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and an impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Nushrat Bharucha also kept it simple and sassy. She wore a halter-necked printed top that was dipped in the shades of black and grey. And the actress teamed it with light blue distressed denim shorts. She paired her look with black ankle-length boots, which went well with her ensemble. The make-up was highlighted by nude touches and a brown lip shade. The sleek long tresses completed her casual avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.