We all agree that Adah Sharma is one of the prettiest actresses in Bollywood and she is equally stylish and we keep drooling over her style statements.
She recently shared one of her prettiest looks from London on her Instagram account and we are loving it.
Adah wore an amazing maxi dress with a traditional touch for her homely photoshoots and she looked wonderful. The printed orange coloured maxi dress resembled an anarkali suit. She kept the traditional touch of the attire alive with a pair of dangling clay earrings.
The pretty actress has always been fond of handicrafts and vibrant colours and this time too she combined both her favourites into one of her most ravishing looks.
She herself is an ardent lover of hand-printed garments and accessories and also loves to make them herself.
She is also against animal killing and so encourages the usage of handmade organic purses and shoes. Look how she makes purses and shoes to protest against animal abuse.
Check out her latest traditional looks.
- Adah Sharma Channels Her Inner Boho In This Flirty Look
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- STYLE GOALS? Adah Sharma Turns Her Hair Into Mauve, Styling It With A Perfect Mini Dress
- Adah Sharma Slays It In Her Latest Hot Photo Shoot
- Adah Sharma Maintained Sassiness For Her Airport Look
- Adah Sharma And Hrithik Roshan Were Monochrome Slayers At Tech Fashion Tour