Adah Sharma is not just a talented actress who already blew the minds of audiences with her performance in the movie 1920 and now the popular web series Commando, she also has multiple talents, and is also a complete fashionista of Bollywood.
This lady has a hidden talent. She pursues her love for art in her free time. She is an incredible painter but has restricted her niche for painting to her hobby.
Adah happens to be an ardent pet lover and not many know that she is a pure vegan. She prohibits the usage of leather as that suggests the killing of animals. She combined her love for animals, paintings and fashion, and pursued a hobby for years - making stylish handmade bags and painting shoes.
The beautiful actress buys plain canvas from the market, paints them herself and gets them stitched by her tailor. She had uploaded a few of her creations on her social media page and again came out with the topic in a recent interview.
She also showed her love for pop styling and usage of multiple colours. She said that she avoids the colour black and dresses up very colourfully. Her sense of styling is worth thousands of applauses. She mixes the colours according to her looks and carries the handmade bags and shoes as per her looks' requirements.
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- STYLE GOALS? Adah Sharma Turns Her Hair Into Mauve, Styling It With A Perfect Mini Dress
- Adah Sharma Slays It In Her Latest Hot Photo Shoot
- Adah Sharma Maintained Sassiness For Her Airport Look
- Adah Sharma And Hrithik Roshan Were Monochrome Slayers At Tech Fashion Tour
- Adah Sharma's Latest Traditional Look Would Amaze You
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD