- 40 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Kangana Ranaut Took Our Breath Away With A Pastel Blue Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Rhea Chakraborty Oozes Elegance In Her Old-Fashioned Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- 7 hrs ago On Mother Teresa's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Quotes On Love, Life & Happiness
- News Jaitley's voice may no longer reverberate in Parliament, his presence will be remembered: Rahul
- Sports US Open 2019: Cahill confident Serena will match Court's record tally
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Technology Must-Have Apps To Enhance WhatsApp User Experience On Android
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Aahana Kumra, who was recently seen walking down the ramp at Lakmé Fashion Week 2019, was spotted at the sangeet ceremony of Azhar Morani and Tanya Seth. She looked absolutely radiant in her gown, which was designed by Hema Kaul. This was a perfect night party wear number and Aahana pulled it off confidently.
The 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' actress wore a sleeveless and structured gown, which took a flared turn towards the hem. This iridescent number of hers was accentuated by shiny and metallic accents. This multi-hued number totally caught our attention was meant for the ladies, who don't mind vibrant outfits at all. It was a dramatic gown and we think it is going to be a popular sangeet ceremony outfit.
Aahana kept her look minimal and free from accessories. She just wore a chic ring and rest allowed her blingy attire to do the talking. However, her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by bright red lip shade, dewy tones, and well-defined kohl. The sleek side-parted tresses completed her sangeet look. So, what do you think about Aahana Kumra's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.