TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Aahana Kumra, who was recently seen walking down the ramp at Lakmé Fashion Week 2019, was spotted at the sangeet ceremony of Azhar Morani and Tanya Seth. She looked absolutely radiant in her gown, which was designed by Hema Kaul. This was a perfect night party wear number and Aahana pulled it off confidently.
The 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' actress wore a sleeveless and structured gown, which took a flared turn towards the hem. This iridescent number of hers was accentuated by shiny and metallic accents. This multi-hued number totally caught our attention was meant for the ladies, who don't mind vibrant outfits at all. It was a dramatic gown and we think it is going to be a popular sangeet ceremony outfit.
Aahana kept her look minimal and free from accessories. She just wore a chic ring and rest allowed her blingy attire to do the talking. However, her makeup was on the heavier side and highlighted by bright red lip shade, dewy tones, and well-defined kohl. The sleek side-parted tresses completed her sangeet look. So, what do you think about Aahana Kumra's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.