White sneakers, chokers, pantsuits and now it's the maxi coats that are taking over Bollywood fashion, one actress at a time. We have been eyeing casuals, ethnic, formal and travel looks of Bollywood babes and it has come to our attention that these divas cannot get enough of maxi coats.
Yes. Maxi coat addition is like an accessory these days. Not necessary but needed. Many have paired printed maxi coats with their jeans basics, many have done it with ethnic outfits and so on. Here, we have handpicked the top 10 maxi coat outfits worn by Bollywood babes. Scroll down and later add this trend to your lookbook to get the desired Bollywood diva look.
1. The Beige Kurta: Sonakshi was seen sporting a beige long coat/ maxi coat during Akira promotions. The coat came with prominent collar and quarter sleeves. She matched this look with a pair of beige pants and white camisole.
2. Alia Bhatt was seen sporting a long coat at the airport. Alia paired her brown long coat with a white outfit and sneakers.
3. Neha Dhupia also paired her maxi coat with a white outfit. But this outfit was quite ethnic as compared to Alia's. Neha added printed green jacket with white maxi kurta and wide-legged pants.
4. Alia was again seen sporting a maxi coat. Only this time she wore it with jeans basics. She added a white lace camisole and blue distressed jeans with grey maxi coat.
5. Sonam took this trend quite seriously. Or shall we say designer Anamika Khanna took it seriously? Sonam is wearing a highly ornated long coat with sweeping length.
6. Sonam was seen sporting a striped sleeveless maxi coat which was paired with a mustard yellow kurta and black patiala pants.
7. It looks like the fashionista cannot get enough of this trend. Sonam was again flaunting a maxi coat with her ethnic wear.
8. Sonakshi has ruled maxi coats during Akira promotions. One of the looks is this... She has paired a blue maxi coat with jeans basic.
9. Sonam went emo with a blingy brown maxi coat. Look at the hairstyle, dark lips and chokers.
10. Mommy-to-be also rocked the maxi coat trend. She paired her blush pink maxi coat with a sheer white dress.