- News Rajasthan extends night curfew to minimise spread of virus
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2020: Kumar Sangakkara says one option is to cancel it
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title Of Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ripped jeans have been in fashion for more than a decade. It is the coolest unisex wear that never goes out of fashion. Our celebrities are into it too.
Two Bollywood stars, Anushka Sharma and Shilpa Shetty were spotted at the Mumbai airport, both pairing their casual tops with pairs of ripped jeans.
Anushka Sharma wore a black sleeveless top tucking it into her pair of ripped jeans. She topped the attire with a sleeveless black cape. We found her perfectly dressed as she rounded up the look with her black hand-bag, a pair of white floaters and black shades.
Anushka's attire happens to be cooler.
Shilpa Shetty, on the other hand was wearing a white top from Zara with black lacework. The top is very cute and she managed to make it look cuter with the black belt worn over it.
Her pair of denim jeans were slim-fit and she paired the whole attire with a pair of black boots. Her crimson shades rounded up the look.
Whose airport look do you like more?