- 39 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Sports Brian Lara's son's batting grip reminds Sachin Tendulkar of his childhood days
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Eka's Autumn Winter 2016 line is a typical earthly collection. The experiment with metallic surfaces, polka dots and sharp stripes is much loved by the designer, which is why the name of the line goes as:"Full Circle. Full Stop".
Sassy, cute and trendy, this fresh collection is all about the designer's artistic inspirations, her textile innovations and more. Designer of EKA, Rina Singh brings to light some of her best creativity as she expresses that this line explores design with an intention.
If you take a look at the models on the ramp you will see that they are wearing dramatic stripes, circles, polka prints, chambray textures in wool and silk-linen blends, linen with strong interwoven metallic stripes combined with herringbone lustrous surfaces which are inspired by the artworks.
Looking closely at the work on each of the ensembles, the polka block prints comes in a mix of metallic and matte colours on chambray linens, merino wool, silks, blends of wool, linen and cottons, broad and narrow stripes with zari inserts, boiled merino wool in heavy twill patterns and jacquard polka dots that are blurred and without a boundary are some of the textiles used.
Lastly as according to the designer, the use of metallics in the artworks of Alfonso Artiaco and John Paul Phillips inspires the layered opulence.
So, take a look at this glorious collection of EKA's Full Circle. Full Stop at the AIFWAW 2016:
the maroon robe over the simple dress looks wonderful. We love the look.
Blue scarfs, checkered looks and more were seen in this collection.
The polka dotted scarf looks fabulous with this bold outfit. A nice welcome to the season.
The calf length brown satin jumper and the matching coat was a fresh view.
Stripes Are In
The stripes dress and the trench coat to match is something you should miss to own this season.
Greys Are Here
The grey coat and the black capris go well for the winter. It is time to own a bag too.
Polka Dotted Dresses
We simply love this combination of the polka dotted dress and the over powering coat to match.
Truly A Full Stop
The dots on this dress and the fabric looks wow. Can't wait to see a celeb wear this style.