Aditi Rao Hydari walked at the India Couture Week this weekend and she looked like a fairy in an off-white gown by Gaurav Gupta. The gorgeous off-white gown had silver embroidery all over its body.
Aditi was the celebrity showstopper for the designer and she walked down the ramp with class and grandeur. She brightened the evening with her overflowing elegance and also her never ending level of beauty.
She kept the rest of the look totally simple without any jewellery and very less makeup. We were totally in love with her look.
- This Amazing Look Of Aditi Rao Hydari's Will Solve Your Long Skirt Problems
- Aditi Rao Hydari Dares To Bare For Vogue's Photoshoot
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash