- 1 hr ago Amid Fire Breakout In AIIMS, Doctors Helped A Woman Deliver A Baby Girl
- 1 hr ago World Photography Day 2019: Best Travel Photographers on Instagram To Follow
- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- Technology Huawei Nova 5T With Punch-Hole Display Shows Up On Android Enterprise Website
- Finance Economists And Fund Managers Expect Recession In 2020 Or 2021
- Automobiles Indian FTR 1200S & FTR 1200 Race Replica Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 15.99 Lakh
- Sports MS Dhoni returns after completing his stint with Indian Army, reunites with daughter Ziva: See pics
- News Video: Man survives after being struck by lightning
- Movies Nayanthara To Cut Down Her Remuneration After Series Of Flops?
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is always important to stay healthy. And the only way to stay healthy is to eat healthy. So, eating the right food is very important. Though several varieties of healthy foods are available, people want tasty foods and always opt for unhealthy food items.
But, today we shall share with you an easy salad recipe that is tasty and very healthy. The speciality of the salad is that we shall add raw vegetables and most of the seasonal fruits.
Also Read: 10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight
To give a spicy taste, we shall add pepper powder and if you have a sweet tooth, you can add honey. This healthy salad recipe can be prepared at any time of the day and preferabaly if you have it for the morning breakfast, it gives you energy and keeps you active throughout the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare healthy salad recipe.
Serves - 2
Cooking Time- 10 minutes
Preperation Time- 15 minutes
- Raw Mango- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Strawberry- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Watermelon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Musk Melon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Banana- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Grapes- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Orange- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aam Chur Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey - 2 Teaspoon
- Pudina Leaves - 5 to 6
Also Read: Delicious Low Cal Salad Recipes
- Take a large bowl add all the ingredients one by one.
- Then add pepper, aam chur powder, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add salt and mix them well.
- You can add honey(optional)
- For garnishing, add pudina leaves and serve.
- Try this simple and healthy salad recipe and let us know your feedback.