- 20 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 27 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- 37 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- Movies Panipat Song 'Mard Maratha': This Arjun Kapoor-Kriti Sanon Song Depicts Maratha Glory & Legacy
- News Sabarimala review verdict LIVE: SC judgment on Thursday
- Technology Apple AirPods Pro Now Available For Rs. 24,900 In India; Should You Buy?
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
It is always important to stay healthy. And the only way to stay healthy is to eat healthy. So, eating the right food is very important. Though several varieties of healthy foods are available, people want tasty foods and always opt for unhealthy food items.
But, today we shall share with you an easy salad recipe that is tasty and very healthy. The speciality of the salad is that we shall add raw vegetables and most of the seasonal fruits.
Also Read: 10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight
To give a spicy taste, we shall add pepper powder and if you have a sweet tooth, you can add honey. This healthy salad recipe can be prepared at any time of the day and preferabaly if you have it for the morning breakfast, it gives you energy and keeps you active throughout the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare healthy salad recipe.
Serves - 2
Cooking Time- 10 minutes
Preperation Time- 15 minutes
- Raw Mango- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Strawberry- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Watermelon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Musk Melon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Banana- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Grapes- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Orange- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aam Chur Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey - 2 Teaspoon
- Pudina Leaves - 5 to 6
Also Read: Delicious Low Cal Salad Recipes
- Take a large bowl add all the ingredients one by one.
- Then add pepper, aam chur powder, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add salt and mix them well.
- You can add honey(optional)
- For garnishing, add pudina leaves and serve.
- Try this simple and healthy salad recipe and let us know your feedback.