- 13 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 18 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
It is always important to stay healthy. And the only way to stay healthy is to eat healthy. So, eating the right food is very important. Though several varieties of healthy foods are available, people want tasty foods and always opt for unhealthy food items.
But, today we shall share with you an easy salad recipe that is tasty and very healthy. The speciality of the salad is that we shall add raw vegetables and most of the seasonal fruits.
Also Read: 10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight
To give a spicy taste, we shall add pepper powder and if you have a sweet tooth, you can add honey. This healthy salad recipe can be prepared at any time of the day and preferabaly if you have it for the morning breakfast, it gives you energy and keeps you active throughout the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare healthy salad recipe.
Serves - 2
Cooking Time- 10 minutes
Preperation Time- 15 minutes
- Raw Mango- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cucumber - 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Strawberry- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Watermelon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Musk Melon- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Banana- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Grapes- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Orange- 1/2 cup ( finely chopped)
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aam Chur Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey - 2 Teaspoon
- Pudina Leaves - 5 to 6
Also Read: Delicious Low Cal Salad Recipes
- Take a large bowl add all the ingredients one by one.
- Then add pepper, aam chur powder, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add salt and mix them well.
- You can add honey(optional)
- For garnishing, add pudina leaves and serve.
- Try this simple and healthy salad recipe and let us know your feedback.