- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Vegetable Sagu Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 big potato (chopped with the peel)
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- ¼ kg beans (chopped)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 bunch of fresh palak (chopped finely)
For Vegetable Sagu Masala:
- 3-4 green chillies
- 2 big tsps of fried gram
- ' cup coconut (grated)
- 1 clove
- 1 cinnamon
- Salt as per taste
- 1 raw tomato (or tamarind juice)
- coriander & mint leaves (about handful)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp oil
- Lemon juice
Vegetable sagu preparation:
1. Grind all the masala ingredients into thick paste.
2. Pressure cook all the chopped vegetables.
3. To the cooked vegetables, add the masala and stir until the side dish boils.
4. Garnish the easy Indian recipe with oil fried mustard seeds and serve squeezing a few drops of lemon over it.
Prepare pooris and savor the spicy sagu with it. You can also enjoy the easy Indian recipe with plain boiled rice.