- 3 hrs ago 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- 6 hrs ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 6 hrs ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- Movies Is it Ajith Vs Vijay For Pongal 2023? Fans Of Both The Actors Await With Bated Breath!
- Finance FD Interest Rate Comparison After Revision On July 1, 2022: Kotak Vs IDFC Vs Punjab & Sind Bank
- Education IDBI Executive Call Letter 2022 Released For Online Examination, Download IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card
- News Anti terror agency roped in to probe murder of Maharashtra chemist
- Sports Karnataka T20 League: KSCA to conduct tournament from August 15 -- Winners List, History, Teams
- Automobiles 2022 TVS iQube - Can It Compete With The Best Now?
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Preparing something unique and delicious with some very simple ingredients is the best part of our Indian cuisine. Palak with mushroom curry is one such vegetarian recipe. The combination of palak and mushrooms with a blend of fragrant spices makes this recipe burst with complex flavours.
For preparing this simple yet delicious palak with mushroom curry, you will first have to make a palak puree which forms the vital part of the recipe. This puree is made along with some simple spices and herbs which adds a unique flavour to this dish. In case, you are not too fond of mushrooms, then you can substitute the mushrooms with potatoes or tofu.
So, prepare this easy palak with mushroom curry recipe and enjoy the twist in the taste.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Button mushrooms- 15
- Onion- 1 (large, finely chopped)
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- ½ tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Water- ½ cup
For Palak Paste
- Spinach- 1 bunch (washed and roughly chopped)
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Green chillies- 2
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Green cardamoms- 4
- Cloves- 4
- Star anise- 1
- Coriander leaves- ½ cup (chopped)
- Wash the button mushrooms thoroughly with water, removing all impurities. Cut them into quarters.
- Grind all the ingredients listed under palak paste together into a thick paste without adding any water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Fry for a minute.
- Add onions to it and fry for about 4-5 minutes on medium flame till they turn golden brown.
- Add the quartered mushrooms and stir fry them for about 5-6 minutes.
- Now add the palak paste and mix well.
- Add coriander powder, salt, garam masala powder and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add half a cup of water if needed. Cover and cook for about 7-8 minutes on low flame.
- Once the mushrooms get completely cooked, add lemon juice and stir well.
- Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Palak with mushroom curry is ready to be served. This dish goes perfectly well with steamed rice as well as rotis.
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- indian sweetsNavratri 2019: Special Ladoo Recipes For Navratri
- side dishesDelicious Drumstick Keerai Recipe
- deep fried snacksDahi Ke Kebab Recipe For Ramzan
- saladsCorn & Bean Salad Recipe For Ramzan
- vegetarian7 Cool Curd Recipes For The Summer
- salads10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight
- riceMilk Rice Recipe To Increase Breast Milk
- rice15 Minutes Spicy Curd Rice Recipe
- maincourseDelicious Aloo Stuffed Capsicum Recipe: Step By Step
- saladsWeight Loss Recipe: Pineapple Cucumber Salad