- 30 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 10 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Anday aloo ka sallan recipe is quite popular in north India. This potato and egg curry recipe is made with fine spices mixed in potato and egg. If you are an egg lover or a potato fan, then you would definitely love to try this dish out for dinner today. Aloo egg curry recipe is very simple and can be made in no time!
Egg curry with potato recipe is popular in north India. It is said to have originated from parts of Punjab, and is a popular dish in Pakistan too!
10 EASY TO MAKE EGG RECIPES
Read on to know anday aloo ka sallan recipe. You can cook this for dinner today, and relish it with rotis or bread.
Cooking time- 20 minutes
All You Need
Egg- 3-4 nos
Potatos- 2 (chopped)
Onion- 1½ (chopped)
Tomatoes- 1½ (chopped)
Green chillies- 3-4 nos
Ginger garlic paste- 3 tbsp
Red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder- 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder- ½ tbsp
Coriander powder- 1½ tbsp
Salt- to taste
1. Boil the potatoes and eggs separately.
2. Now, take a tawa and heat oil in it. Add onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste into it. Saute it well till the onions turn golden brown.
3. Now, add tomatoes and stir it well for 3-4 minutes.
4. Then, add potatoes and egg into the pan along with red chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Stir it well.
5. Add 2-3 cups of water and salt to taste. Let the dish cook in medium flame for 10 minutes till it becomes a semi-thick gravy.
Your anday aloo ka sallan is now ready to be served.
- Eggs are great for your health. They are loaded with vitamins and proteins that are essential for your well-being.
- Potatoes are a great source of carbohydrates. They help you in doing activities with energy and vigour.
- While roasting the onions, you can add little salt to it in order to make it golden brown faster.
- If you are a fan of cumin seeds, add them initially when you roast the spices.