- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- Movies Mayur Verma On Devoleena-SidNaaz Feud: 'Shehnaz Gill Is Extremely Upset With The Whole Controversy’
- Sports What's this boss? Dravid asked Iyer when he flirted with danger in last over of a 4-day match
- News Coronavirus: Shah Rukh Khan offers his office for BMC quarantine facility
- Technology Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Sushis are generally prepared using tuna, salmon or squids with vegetables and boiled rice. They are mixed together and spread on a seaweed and rolled with the help of a mat. The rice stuffing can be vegetarian or non vegetarian. Let's introduce you to the ingredients.
Vegetarian Sushi Recipe – Tasty low Calorie Meal
- 1 cup (150g) short-grain rice
- 3 tsps rice vinegar
- 3 tsps caster sugar
- Salt according to taste
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, cut into small strips
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1 avocado (peeled, cut into small strips)
- Carrots and cabbage (chopped, partially boiled)
- Sushi mat
1. In a bowl, add sugar, salt and vinegar. Mix well.
2. Take a thick bottom vessel, add about 2 cups of water and boil rice on simmer.
3. Add the vinegar mixture to rice and stir well. Cook rice for about 20 minutes.
4. Heat a pan with a teaspoon of oil (optional) and warm the seaweed for about 2 minutes.
5. Delicately spread the seaweed over the bamboo mat and apply of rice. Press into a thin layer.
6. Arrange the carrots, cabbage, cucumber, ginger and avocado strips in a line below the centre of the filling. Press gently and roll the mat.
7. Slice the roll with help of a knife and arrange on plate. You can even garnish with the sliced cucumber and cabbage.
Tasty vegetarian sushi is ready. Serve the recipe immediately.
This low calorie recipe serves about 9.