As the season of Mangoes is nearing, it is time to plan recipes to cook for the hot season using Mangoes as the prime ingredient. Raw mangoes are high in vitamins particularly vitamin c so take a look at how to prepare this easy rice recipe - “Mango Lemon Rice Recipe".
Mango Lemon Rice Recipe -
1 cup raw mango (peeled, grated)
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp chana dal
1 tsp urad dal
1/2 cup peanuts
4-5 green chillies (chopped)
Pinch of turmeric
Salt according to taste
3 tsp oil
2 cups rice (boiled)
1/4 cup curry leaves
¼ cup coriander leaves
Fresh coconut (grated)
Mango Lemon Rice Recipe Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, turmeric, curry leaves, chopped green chillies, peanuts, grated mango and leave aside to cool.
2. Add boiled rice, lemon juice, salt to the fried mixture and mix well.
3. Garnish with fresh coconut and chopped coriander leaves. Tasty mango lemon rice ready to serve.
Enjoy the tasty and healthy mango lemon rice hot or cold with curd or raitha.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'