- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Monsoon brings along a lot of sickness which is why it is important to consume foods which will help beat any form of virus or germs. Foods that contain herbs are a must for you to enjoy during the monsoon, therefore, Boldsky shares with you a simple homemade fried rice recipe.
This herb fried rice recipe contains parsley, basil and green onions which is essential for diabetics, aids in rapid weight loss, controls blood pressure levels and also prevents heart attacks. The properties which are present in these herbs help remove toxins from the body and in turn helps to purify the blood.
This yummy herb fried rice is a must try if you have elders at home. Take a look at this simple recipe to enjoy during the month of Ramadan 2015:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Rice - 4-5 cups cooked
- Garlic - 2 cloves (minced)
- Basil - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Parsley - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Green Onions - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet.
2. Add the minced garlic, parsley, basil and green onions. Fry these ingredients for a minute or so until it changes colour to a bright green and become fragrant.
3. Now add the cooked rice, and stir fry the ingredients in the skillet.
4. Sprinkle salt on the cooked rice according to taste.
If you want to lose weight herbs should ideally be a part of your everyday diet. It is also good for patients who suffer from heart diseases since the herbs help to purify the blood.
The rice which is added in this recipe has to be pre-cooked. Also make sure that when you stir fry the herbs, the flame should be extremely low.