- 7 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 22 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 52 min ago On 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor’s Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Monsoon brings along a lot of sickness which is why it is important to consume foods which will help beat any form of virus or germs. Foods that contain herbs are a must for you to enjoy during the monsoon, therefore, Boldsky shares with you a simple homemade fried rice recipe.
This herb fried rice recipe contains parsley, basil and green onions which is essential for diabetics, aids in rapid weight loss, controls blood pressure levels and also prevents heart attacks. The properties which are present in these herbs help remove toxins from the body and in turn helps to purify the blood.
This yummy herb fried rice is a must try if you have elders at home. Take a look at this simple recipe to enjoy during the month of Ramadan 2015:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Rice - 4-5 cups cooked
- Garlic - 2 cloves (minced)
- Basil - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Parsley - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Green Onions - ¼ cup (chopped)
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet.
2. Add the minced garlic, parsley, basil and green onions. Fry these ingredients for a minute or so until it changes colour to a bright green and become fragrant.
3. Now add the cooked rice, and stir fry the ingredients in the skillet.
4. Sprinkle salt on the cooked rice according to taste.
If you want to lose weight herbs should ideally be a part of your everyday diet. It is also good for patients who suffer from heart diseases since the herbs help to purify the blood.
The rice which is added in this recipe has to be pre-cooked. Also make sure that when you stir fry the herbs, the flame should be extremely low.