- Sports Elite strikers headline UFC return to Las Vegas on October 31
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Radish is one of the very few vegetables which only a handful consume. Being a gassy kind of vegetable, the elderly folk tend to keep away from it.
However, this vegetable has a lot of proteins and nutrients which are important for you to consume. Boldsky has shared with you a yummy breakfast recipe - radish paratha.
The radish paratha is just as simple as aloo paratha. The only difference is this yummy white vegetable is used. If you add in a little bit of radish greens to the mixture, it will only add in a better taste.
To make this radish paratha, try out this yummy breakfast recipe for breakfast:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Radish - 2 cups grated
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Garlic paste - 3 tbsp
Cumin powder - 1 tablespoon
Amchur - 1 tsp (mango powder) (optional)
Garam masala powder - ½ tsp
Red pepper - ½ tsp
Coriander - 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
1 cups whole wheat flour
¼ cup water (approximately)
2½ tablesppon oil or ghee (35 g)
- Boil grated horseradish in water. Drain well.
- Mix onion, garlic and seasonings with the boiled horseradish.
- Knead flour with water to make stiff dough.
- Roll out on a floured board to a circle 6 inches wide.
- Add 2 tablespoon of horseradish in middle.
- Fold it into half. Roll it.
- Fold again into half and rollout to a triangular shape each side around 4 to 5 inch
- Heat a griddle or flat pan.
- Put a teaspoon of ghee or oil on the griddle/pan.
- Put the Paratha on the hot griddle/pan.
- Adding a little more oil around the edges, if necessary.
- Cook until nicely browned. Repeat on the other side.
Your radish paratha is now ready to eat. Try relishing this yummy breakfast with mango chutney.