- 7 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 11 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 14 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News Mumbai's first rains this monsoon cause waterlogging, traffic snarls
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Android 12 Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 To Buy In India
- Movies Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Twitter Review: Did R Madhavan-Starrer Pass The Litmus Test?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Stockholm Diamond League, misses 90m mark by a whisker
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
500gms Maida (Refined Flour)
2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of Cooking Soda
Salt to taste
1 ' tbsp Oil
Sieve Flour, Salt, Soda and Baking Powder together. Make a well in the center. Mix Sugar, Curd and Milk well. Add little water if required to the Curd-Milk mixture. Pour this mixture over the sieved flour to bind to soft dough. Cover and keep aside for at least 10 minutes. Again punch the dough by using oil and keep it aside, covered for fermentation for at least two hours. Divide the dough into eight equal sized portions. Roll them into balls and flatten each with the palm to give it a round thick Chapathi like shape. Then stretch on one side to form an oval shaped Naan. Bake in hot tandoor or in a pre-heated oven till done. Similarly prepare the remaining Naans.
Serve hot with Butter and your choice of Raitha's, Dal or Side dishes.
- chaatsDahi Kachoris
- break fastMacaroni With Spinach
- chaatsEasy To Make Papadi Chaat
- indian breadsDal Thepla
- recipesHow To Make Easy Vanilla Cake Recipe
- recipesHow To Make Banana And Jam Cake Recipe
- recipesEggless Chocolate Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Chocolate Cake At Home
- recipesTawa Naan Recipe: How To Make Naan On A Tawa At Home
- recipesJalebi Recipe: How To Make Instant Jalebi At Home
- recipesMalpua Recipe: How To Make Indian Fried Dough
- wellness5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Eat White Flour Or Maida
- deep fried snacksFried Bananas