- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
This morning, we have a surprise for you - rava roti! In South India, rava roti is a common breakfast meal which is generally loved by all. Kids of all ages indulge in this healthy breakfast treat for stamina through the day. The older folks only love this recipe because it is light on the tummy, easy for digestion.
However, to prepare this healthy rava roti recipe it requires a lot of patience and time. The rava which is used to make the roti should be fried a little before preparing to add in a little flavour to the roti. The only reason why many prefer having rava roti for breakfast is only because you can combine any side dish with it. A variety of chutneys or other gravies can be paired with the roti.
To make this yummy and healthy rava roti recipe, here is a simple procedure for you to follow. Take a look:
Procedure Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- Rava - 1 Cup (fried a little)
- Coconut - 3 Tbsp (grated)
- Ginger - 1/4 tsp (grated)
- Chillies - 2-3 green (finely chopped)
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Water - depends on dough
- Salt to taste
- To begin - First you need to mix all ingredients together with the help of water, to form flexible dough.
- When done, keep the dough aside for at least 20 minutes.
- After the time period, start by taking a small portion of the dough and make the round shaped rotis.
- As soon as you are done, pat it on a greased tava.
- Cook until slightly brown over a medium or low flame.
- Make sure that you flip the rava roti on both the sides for it to cook well.
Your rava roti is now ready to serve. You can only enjoy this yummy and healthy breakfast recipe when hot.