- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan, Pinki Rani win as 15 Indian boxers to fight for gold
- Movies NBK 106: Keerthy Suresh To Romance Balakrishna?
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
This morning, we have a surprise for you - rava roti! In South India, rava roti is a common breakfast meal which is generally loved by all. Kids of all ages indulge in this healthy breakfast treat for stamina through the day. The older folks only love this recipe because it is light on the tummy, easy for digestion.
However, to prepare this healthy rava roti recipe it requires a lot of patience and time. The rava which is used to make the roti should be fried a little before preparing to add in a little flavour to the roti. The only reason why many prefer having rava roti for breakfast is only because you can combine any side dish with it. A variety of chutneys or other gravies can be paired with the roti.
To make this yummy and healthy rava roti recipe, here is a simple procedure for you to follow. Take a look:
Procedure Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- Rava - 1 Cup (fried a little)
- Coconut - 3 Tbsp (grated)
- Ginger - 1/4 tsp (grated)
- Chillies - 2-3 green (finely chopped)
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Water - depends on dough
- Salt to taste
- To begin - First you need to mix all ingredients together with the help of water, to form flexible dough.
- When done, keep the dough aside for at least 20 minutes.
- After the time period, start by taking a small portion of the dough and make the round shaped rotis.
- As soon as you are done, pat it on a greased tava.
- Cook until slightly brown over a medium or low flame.
- Make sure that you flip the rava roti on both the sides for it to cook well.
Your rava roti is now ready to serve. You can only enjoy this yummy and healthy breakfast recipe when hot.