- 2 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 3 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 4 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Prithviraj's Driving License: Official Trailer Is Out!
- Sports JK Tyre Orange 4X4 Fury got off to a colourful start
- News Modi govt will try to solve concerns over Citizenship Bill: Shah assures Tripura delegations
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Do you get this feeling every morning when you awake, wondering what to cook as soon as you enter the kitchen? When you have kids, it becomes a little more troublesome to know if they will eat what you cook. However, this breakfast recipe we share with you will be truly loved by your tots. You can also pack these yummy stuffed vegetable bread/sandwiches for your hubby so that he can munch away on his way to work!
To make this delicious stuffed vegetable bread recipe, you need to keep in mind these simple steps. All you need for this yummy delight is bread and vegetables of your choice.
Stuffed vegetable bread:
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
All you will need
- Bread crustless - 8 slices
- Cheese - 2 cups (grated)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Coriander Leave - 2 sprigs (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- You first have to combine the cheese, onion, coriander leaves, green chilli and salt in a bowl. Make sure that these ingredients are mixed well.
- Now soak each slice of bread one at a time in water for about two seconds. Squeeze out water by pressing between palms.
- Place a bread slice on the work top, place some of the cheese mixture in the center on one side and roll the rest if the slice over to cover the stuffing firmly.
- Make sure that the edges of the bread are well sealed. Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan and wait for it to turn hot. When hot, deep fry the stuffed bread until they turn into a golden brown.
- After frying, drain and place on an absorbent paper.
This is a fried dish and not a good choice for those who suffer from high cholesterol levels.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney. This yummy breakfast treat only tastes good with these two options.