Finally, its weekend and it is time to relax. Well, there has to be something special for this weekend.
If you usually eat out every weekend, why don't you just prepare an awesome dish today right at your home and serve your loved once for a change.
American Chop suey is one dish that everyone would love to eat. Make your weekend special by preparing this lovely American Chop suey recipe.
So let's start learning how to prepare the yummy American Chop suey.
Preparation time - 15 min
Cooking time - 20 min
- Noodles - 200 gm
- Capsicum - 1 cup finely chopped
- Onion - 1 cup finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 cup finely chopped
- Carrot - 1 cup finely chopped
- Lettuce - 1 cup finely chopped
- Garlic - 4 to 5 cloves
- Pepper powder - ¼ tbsp.
- Green Chili - 4 to 5
- Soy sauce - 1tbsp
- Tomato sauce - 1tbsp
- Take 200 gm of noodles. Soak it in water for a few minutes and then drain the water.
- Make sure there is no water content left out.
- In a pan add oil, once it is heated add the drained noodles and fry them.
- Keep the fried noodles aside.
- To make the sauce, take a pan add two tbsp of oil. Once the oil is heated add garlic, green chilli, choppedgreen capsicum, lettuce, carrots, chopped onions and sliced tomato.
- Now, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar and pepper powder.
- Saute it well. Now, add salt and mix it well.
- Take the fried noodles and place it on the serving plate.
- Now, take the sauce and pour it over the fried noodles.
- American Chop suey tastes its best when it is served hot.
- Do try this awesome recipe for weekend and let us know your feedback.