- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- 3 hrs ago Most Common And Overlooked Hair Mistakes That Cause Breakage
- 3 hrs ago Amyra Dastur Looks Radiant In Her Red Kurta Set At The Airport; Carries Her Purse Smartly
- 3 hrs ago Maisie Williams Aka Arya Stark’s Latest Sassy Look Plus Two More Edgy Outfits Of Hers Decoded
- News Unlock 5.0 guidelines: Cinema halls, multiplexes, swimming pools to partially open from Oct 15
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput’s Father K K Singh Meets Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- Technology Boult Audio Launches Combuds Earbuds In India: Cheapest TWS Earbuds?
- Sports Serena Williams withdraws from the French Open: A timeline of the American great's quest for 24
- Automobiles MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
Beetroot is one of the most important veggies you must consume at least once in a week. Rich in iron and calcium, this important vegetable can now be turned into something yummy for breakfast. Indians love to add colour to their meals, and beetroot is one such healthy veggies which will give your plate a rise in look.
To make this beetroot masala dosa, you will need to add potato too for a filling. The taste of fresh soft potatoes will only add to the flavour of the sweet beetroot dosa. Kids, on the other hand are fond of this yummy breakfast recipe for one reason only - the colour.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at how you can prepare this yummy beetroot masala dosa for breakfast.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Beetroot-1 medium (mashed )
- Potato-2 medium (mashed)
- Carrot-1 (sliced finely)
- Onion-1 (cubes)
- Ginger-1 tsp
- Garlic-1 tsp
- Green chillies-2 (sliced)
- Red chilli powder-1/4-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Urad dal-1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - handful
- Oil for frying
1. Cut beetroot,carrot and potatoes into big pieces and pressure cook them with water and salt. Once cooked mash the veggies using an wooden spoon.
2. Now you need to prepare masala (with the above ingredients)
3. Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds. Wait for the oil to get a little more hot and then add in the urad dal and saute till it turns to brown in colour . Now add chopped onion, ginger ,garlic and green chillies. Saute the ingredients till they are transparent in nature.
4.Then add to the pan the mashed vegetables. Using your finger sprinkle the red chilli powder,turmeric powder ,curry leaves and salt. Stir in the masalas well with the help of a spoon.
5.Add 1/4 cup water,mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes till the water dries up.
6.It is time for you to now make your yummy dosa.
7. Then put one spoon full of masala on the dosa in the center and fold the dosa from both sides to make a roll.
Your beetroot masala dosa is now ready to eat. You can consume this healthy breakfast with green chutney on the side.