- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 7 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 7 hrs ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 7 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Each morning when you wake the first thing which comes to one's mind is - what to prepare for breakfast. With this yummy suji chilla recipe Boldsky shares with you, it will only come of a surprise as to how easy it is to prepare a dish in such little time.
This suji chilla is loved by all, only because it is yummy and so delectable. To make this breakfast recipe, you will need rawa which is good for one's health and of course yogurt which is beneficial for your skin and for weight loss too. Here is the suji chilla recipe. Do try it out this morning:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
You will need
- Rawa - 2 cups
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Vegetables- 1 cup (onion, capsicum, tomato, carrot, peas)
- Coriander - a handful (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Salt- a pinch
- Pepper- a pinch
- Oil for frying
1. Mix the rawa, yogurt and water in a bowl and keep aside for at least an hour. Store it until it ferments.
2. Now add in the vegetables and chopped coriander.
3. Mix these ingredients properly using a spoon.
4. Now to the dish add in the green chillies.
5. Now add in the salt and pepper according to the taste.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa.
7. Spread little oil over the tawa once heated.
8. Now spread the mixture carefully over the tawa.
9. Once cooked properly, turn over and let it get crisp.
It is one of the best breakfast recipes for those who are on a weight loss. It adds in helping to decrease those pounds by keeping your tummy full.
Make sure that you sprinkle only a little pepper in this dish. When it is less spicy it tastes a lot better. Also, this dish tastes better with mint chutney.