- 29 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 54 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Sports Exclusive: Vijay Shankar not disheartened with India snub, focusses on leading Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Each morning when you wake the first thing which comes to one's mind is - what to prepare for breakfast. With this yummy suji chilla recipe Boldsky shares with you, it will only come of a surprise as to how easy it is to prepare a dish in such little time.
This suji chilla is loved by all, only because it is yummy and so delectable. To make this breakfast recipe, you will need rawa which is good for one's health and of course yogurt which is beneficial for your skin and for weight loss too. Here is the suji chilla recipe. Do try it out this morning:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
You will need
- Rawa - 2 cups
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Vegetables- 1 cup (onion, capsicum, tomato, carrot, peas)
- Coriander - a handful (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Salt- a pinch
- Pepper- a pinch
- Oil for frying
1. Mix the rawa, yogurt and water in a bowl and keep aside for at least an hour. Store it until it ferments.
2. Now add in the vegetables and chopped coriander.
3. Mix these ingredients properly using a spoon.
4. Now to the dish add in the green chillies.
5. Now add in the salt and pepper according to the taste.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa.
7. Spread little oil over the tawa once heated.
8. Now spread the mixture carefully over the tawa.
9. Once cooked properly, turn over and let it get crisp.
It is one of the best breakfast recipes for those who are on a weight loss. It adds in helping to decrease those pounds by keeping your tummy full.
Make sure that you sprinkle only a little pepper in this dish. When it is less spicy it tastes a lot better. Also, this dish tastes better with mint chutney.